Craftsman Cotter Key Extractor
Extract Pins With the Craftsman Key Remover Working with cotter pins doesn't have to be a major hassle with this handy Craftsman cotter key extractor from Sears in your tool kit. No matter what type of cotter pin you're dealing with, this tool is specially designed to help provide the leverage needed to get it out with ease. This Craftsman key remover features a heat-treated alloy steel blade, which promises the strength and durability needed for cotter pin removal tasks. The blade is also plated with a satin-nickel finish, ensuring that it remains a corrosion resistant tool. The handle of the extractor is color coded and made of chemical-resistant butyrate for comfort with use, even when dealing with tough, stuck pins. The remover has a 3-1/2-inch shaft length.
- This Craftsman cotter key extractor makes removing cotter pins easy thanks to precise curves that allow for the leverage you need
- A heat-treated alloy steel blade offers strength and durability
- Corrosion-resistant satin-nickel finish
- A comfortable chemical-resistant butyrate handle helps make cotter-pin removal easier on you
- The handle is color coded for quick identification
- Item weight is 0.3 lbs.
- The cotter key extractor has a 3-1/2-inch shaft length
- Comes with a Craftsman lifetime warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This