Weider Core™ 600 Weight Bench
Upgrade your workout with the Weider Core™ 600--the beefed-up weight bench that offers everything you need for incredible muscle-sculpting results. The 600 also comes with a detachable, multi-position bench that offers several built-in stations, including a rolled preacher pad, a 6-roll leg developer and a detachable curl yoke. And, with uprights that can be adjusted for width (mid to Olympic) and height, it will meet all of your individual workout needs. Also, thanks to its unique design and adjustable safety spotters, the 600 converts into a walk-in squat station for safe, total-body results.
- Detachable Multi-Position Bench - Choose an incline, decline or flat surface on this multi-position bench, which can be separated from the uprights for the ultimate in core, ab, bicep and leg workouts.
- Mid to Olympic Adjustable Uprights - Able to accommodate both Olympic and standard-width barbells (adjusts for 7 and 5 bars) these uprights can be raised or lowered for customized training.
- Walk-In Squat Station - Isolate your quads, hamstrings, glutes and calves with this convenient walk-in, squat station.
- Adjustable Safety Spotters - Designed to assist you while working out, these adjustable safety spotters prevent unnecessary injury and can be moved to fit your individual workout needs.
- 6-Roll Leg Developer - Build and develop your quads, hamstrings, glutes and hip-flexors with this 6-roll leg developer.
- Rolled Preacher Pad - Isolate your biceps and forearms, while ensuring proper exercise form with this preacher pad thats been rolled at the top for increased comfort.
- Detachable Curl Yoke - Attach this curl yoke to develop a stronger, more defined upper body and then quickly remove it when you're ready to switch gears and work out on the leg developer station.
- Sewn Vinyl Seats - Not only do they look nicer, but sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched and stapled on.
- Exercise Chart - Learn which exercises focus on what muscle groups and how to perform each exercise most effectively with this step-by-step exercise chart.