Nikon CoolPix® Digital Camera L810
Picture Yourself Thrilled with This Easy-to-Use Nikon Coolpix L810 Get to know a Nikon Coolpix L810 Digital Camera Black , and you'll soon be taking superb photos and loving it. This camera is loaded with features but comes in a compact size, has 16.1 Megapixels with a 26x optical zoom lens. That's just to start. Add in the Coolpix L810's amazing image quality. Once you see how easy it is to take any kind of photograph from portrait to landscape, you can start recording HD movies with stereo sound, and you can do this with the touch of a button. Plus, with the built-in HDMI port, it's simple to transfer movies to your TV to share with friends and family. When you use a Nikon Coolpix L810 camera, it lets you feel like a pro photographer due to its brilliant 3.0-inch LCD monitor. You can get a clear, crisp look at your stills and movies because the monitor lets you see every detail. The ultra-high-resolution monitor features 921,000 dots that bring accuracy and precision to your photo previewing, and an anti-glare coating ensures you'll have little or no trouble viewing photos and HD movies in a variety of light situations from very bright to low light levels. Capture a smile every time with the Nikon's smart portrait system with smile timer, which automatically recognizes when someone is smiling. Eliminate red eye with the blink warning feature or the Red-Eye Fix.
- Nikon Coolpix L810 Digital Camera Black is capable of 3D still photography. Simply connect to a 3D HDTV using the camera's HDMI port for stunning 3D images.
- You can make everyone beautiful by using the amazing skin softening feature that easily perfects complexions
- The Nikon's Optical VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization system minimizes the effects of camera shake for extra clear images
- Keep your L810 on Auto and let the camera determine the best settings for the job with easy auto mode, including pre-programmed settings for portrait and night portrait, landscape and night landscape and the ideal settings for close-ups.
- Nikon has fun options like selecting colors like Nostalgic Sepia for an old-fashioned look or black and white for a trip back to mid-century.
- Accessories Included: Carrying strap, lens cap, USB cable, audio / video cable