Craftsman Coil Cord Circuit Tester
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This Coil Cord Circuit Tester Gets to the Heart of the Issue Fast Encased in resilient plastic and designed to deliver fast, accurate trouble shooting, this Craftsman coil cord circuit tester is an essential to every garage. Featuring a needle point contact with a grippy ground clamp and 12 feet of coiled line, it moves from circuit board to engine to electrical system with ease, while the versatile 6 and 12 volt service range makes fixing a wide range of machines simple. Built to endure years of hard working service, this coil cord circuit tester features a stainless steel probe that’s resistant to corrosion from water, antifreeze and chemicals, while the bright ‘live’ circuit bulb shines with the slightest touch of current. A solid tool built to deliver the sensitivity and performance you need to get the job done right.
- Craftsman coil cord circuit tester features 12 feet of coil cord extension
- Stainless steel and resilient plastic construction stands up to corrosion
- Bright indicator light lets you know when you’ve found a live circuit
- Grippy ground clamp holds on tight
- Strain reducer stops cord breakage
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This