Simmons Beautyrest CLOSEOUT WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - Sealy Arendell Select II Euro Top Firm Twin Mattress Only
Simmons Beautyrest King Foundation Sets the Tone for Years of Restful Living Anything that’s intended to stand the test of time needs a strong foundation, which makes the Simmons Beautyrest Classic King box spring the ideal base for your sleep and comfort. This firm king foundation with its high-grade wood and steel construction and advanced technology will be the only support you’ll ever need for your mattress.
Enhancing the comfort, longevity and bounce of your king mattress is Simmons’ Triton Foundation that supports up to 2000 pounds of pressure with its welded steel elements and a reinforced L-shaped center slat making it exceptionally strong and dependable. When used with a supportive bed frame, the foundation helps prevent sagging and bowing for the life of the mattress.
This Classic King box spring delivers customized support and evenly distributes weight to disperse pressure points and ease the spread of movements so you get the best rest and body alignment. Bring on the whole family for bedtime bonding moments and let the kids romp around your king-size bed because your Simmons Beautyrest Classic King box spring is built to support tons of fun and more. Comfort, support and peace of mind are yours with this dependable Beautyrest boxspring in your bedroom.
- The Simmons Beautyrest Classic King box spring enhances your sleeping comfort and posture
- Foundation height: 9 in.
- Foundation size: King
- 9 in. height gives the perfect height and support for a king mattress
- The Triton Foundation helps prevent sagging and bowing for the life of the mattress
- Welded steel elements and a reinforced L-shaped center slat offer exceptional strength and durability
- Features a Power Beam to reinforce the span in the middle of the bed
- High-grade wood and steel struts support 2000 pounds of pressure
- Available in two models: 9 in. standard height, or 5.5 in. low profile height
- Long lasting design ensures it’s a keeper
- Warranty: 10 year non prorated
- This is a box spring only. King and California King mattresses require 2 box springs
- Made in USA
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This