Sealy Posturepedic Cason Bay Plush II King Mattress
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get a better six™ with Sealy Posturepedic, Imagine a night of deep & restorative sleep. Envision perfectly undisturbed sleep, the first and only innerspring mattress designed to eliminate tossing and turning caused by pressure points. That's what you'll experience every night on a Sealy Posturepedic®. You'll know the difference that the only Orthopedically Correct Designed Sleep System makes in the quality of sleep and life. Quality you can feel. That's what makes us different. For the complete set you must order 1 of this item PLUS 2 twin XL box spring #62038 or 2 twin XL low profile box spring #62039.
- Sealy's patented FlameGuard protection. Nontoxic, safe technology made from a blend of fire-retardant fibers and proprietary materials that protect you and your home. Featuring Cool Max Fabric Covers to improve air circulation to help reduce humidity build up, creating a pleasant micro-climate while you sleep
- One layer Convoluted SealyFoam® "hills" of foam form an egg-crate design that gently supports your body and distributes its weight more evenly to enhance plushness.
- One layer of SuperSoft SealyFoam® cushions and conforms to your body.
- The advanced PostureTech Innerspring design features an advanced push-back support system and distributes weight away from the heaviest parts of the body, relieving pressure from where it is concentrated.
- We've complemented the innovative Posturepedic innerspring with our patented 3-Zone SuperSoft Pressure Relief Inlay to deliver relief to targeted zones of your body dispersing pressure and eliminating pressure points that inhibit circulation.
- Mattress Height 12.5"
- The patented UniCased edge system forms a solid perimeter around the bed to provide a smooth edge transition and a more supportive edge.
- 736 PostureTech Queen Coil Density provides support to the heaviest parts of your body and properly distributes weight to relieve peak pressure points.
- For the complete set you must order 1 of this item PLUS 2 twin XL box spring #61038 or 2 twin XL low profile box spring #61039.
- Standard Box Spring Height 9" Low Profile Box Spring Height 5"
Specifications & Dimensions