Craftsman Craftsman Cable-operated Hose Clamp Pliers - Sears
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Cable-Operated Hose Clamp Pliers Allow Fast and Easy Auto Repair Hose clamps can be a pain, but the Craftsman cable-operated hose clamp pliers cut through the inconvenience and let you place clamps in one easy step. Rather than struggling to hold the clamp tightly in place while adjusting the screws or other fasteners, you can use the pliers as your extra set of hands. Set the clamp wherever needed, and the pliers firmly draw it closed in exactly the desired spot. Lock the tool and let go while you make final adjustments to your clamp for a totally hassle-free placement. These cable-operated hose clamp pliers work with most standard and space save hose clamps for an all-purpose tool you'll want close at hand for all hose replacements or repairs. Remove the old self-tightening clamps with the same easy steps. With steel construction and thick vinyl grips, these pliers are made to be used for many years to come.
- Craftsman cable-operated hose clamp pliers quickly place or remove hose clamps
- Sturdy cable finds and holds the perfect fit for each clamp
- Works on a wide range of standard and space-saver hose clamps
- Ideal for working in small engine compartments
- Locks in place to free up your hands for other tasks
- Vinyl grips offer a comfortable and slip-free hold
- Built to deliver years of solid service