CM 12 IN. X 96T FINE FINISH CIRCULAR SAW BLADE TK
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
12In x 96T Fine Finish Circular Saw Blade Smoothly Cuts Wood, Plastic and Composites The Craftsman 12in x 96t fine finish circular saw blade is a replacement blade that provides clean cuts and durability. It has a 12-inch diameter, with 96 teeth that are Euro-style micrograin. The saw blade has a thin kerf, so it has more precise cuts and less sawdust than do wider competitors. Enjoy the tight flatness of the blade and bore tolerances of the quality blade too. The 12in x 96t fine finish circular saw blade is durable as it composes of sturdy steel. It has an electrostatic coating and is made in Germany. Use the blade on heavy-duty projects at the job site and receive industrial style cuts. The blade is great for crosscutting wood, plywood, particle board, glued wood, melamine, framing, molding and flooring. Imagine the possibilities with this smooth Craftsman blade, whether you are performing crosscuts, cutting trim or plywood veneer. The precision-balanced blade comes from Craftsman, a recognized leader in the tool industry.
- Craftsman 12in x 96t fine finish circular saw blade has strength and industrial quality, for your heavy duty projects
- Coated steel for strength and durability; it has electrostatic coating
- 96 teeth of the Euro-style micrograin variety, for smooth, clean cuts
- 12-inch diameter with thin kerf for smooth, thin cut lines
- Precision-balanced, tight flatness, bore tolerances
- Crosscut wood, plywood, particle board, glued wood, melamine, framing, molding and flooring
- Perform crosscuts, cutting trim or plywood veneer
- Craftsman is a recognized leader in the tool industry
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This