Craftsman C3 2-Piece Lithium-Ion Drill and Impact Driver Kit
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Count on this Lithium Ion Drill and Impact Kit Built to deliver solid torquing action in a pair of powerful handheld units, this Craftsman C3 2 piece lithium ion drill and impact set is an essential on the job, in the shop and at home. Powered by a compact 19.2 volt lithium battery, each tool is lightweight and easy to maneuver, while still packing the power to outlast traditional NiCd batteries by 20% and hold a charge up to 4 times longer, so you have the power to do it right. This lithium ion drill and impact set features an impact driver that uses a rapid hammering action that delivers 3,500 impacts per minute, sinking screws and driving bolts fast, while the included drill features a 24 position adjustable torque clutch, dual speed gear box and variable speed trigger, for precision drilling and driving. The perfect pair for assembly work, use one to predrill and counter sink wood, while the other drives screws deep, for a solid build without switching bits. Since both tools are ergonomically designed, and padded with an overmold, they’re built for hours in your hands. Take hold of this set, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- Craftsman C3 2 piece lithium ion drill and impact includes: Drill/driver, impact driver, driver bit, 19.2 volt battery and multi-chemistry charger
- Drill/Driver features a dual sleeve ½ in. keyless chuck
- 24 position adjustable torque clutch
- High torque setting (0-350 RPM) and high speed setting (0-1,400 RPM)
- Impact driver delivers up to 3,500 Impacts Per Minute at 2,500 RPM
- Hammering action delivers up to 1,605 in. lbs. of torque
- Compact design for access to tight areas
- Both tools feature an ergonomic design with rubber over-mold grip
- Both are equipped with trigger activated LED lights
- Included charger fills multiple chemistry batteries and includes basic diagnostic functions