Craftsman C3 19.2-Volt 1/2" Drill/Driver and Work light 17560
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
19.2-Volt Drill/Driver and Work Light 17560 Combines Two Powerful Tools The Craftsman 1/2" Drill/Driver is a smart addition to your workbench. With a 19.2-volt battery powered by DieHard, this tool will see you through the toughest jobs. The 1/2 inch drill/driver offers 410 in.-lbs. of torque to handle most drilling and driving needs. Use the two-speed gear box (0-400/0-1400 RPM no load) for high torque or high-speed applications. Thanks to a 1/2 inch keyless chuck, you'll be able to hand tighten bits from 5/64" to 1/2" quickly and securely without a chuck key. A forward/reverse selector makes bit direction changes easy. The 19.2-Volt Drill/Driver and Work Light 17560 has a high-intensity bulb that illuminates your entire work area. It features a head that pivots 180 degrees so you can direct the light where you need it. With the battery pack installed, the light is freestanding. Also noteworthy: The included DieHard battery will power more than 30 C3 power tools that you can purchase separately.
- The Craftsman 1/2' Drill/Driver kit includes two double-ended bits, a work light, two 19.2-volt DieHard batteries, a one-hour charger and a storage bag
- The 1/2' drill/driver offers 410 in-lbs of torque to handle most drilling and driving needs
- A 24-position adjustable torque clutch prevent overdriving screws
- Rely on the dual built-in bubble levels for accurate horizontal or vertical drilling and screw driving
- Freestanding work light features a high-intensity bulb and a head that pivots 180 degrees
- The handle has been ergonomically designed with overmold for added comfort
- Weight: 13.8 pounds
- Fully assembled
- Craftsman one-year limited warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This