NordicTrack C2150 Treadmill
$1,484.93 - $1,619.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Pack More Hours in a Day with the Nordictrack 2150 Treadmill What's great about the NordicTrack Treadmill ? That's a no brainer. With the NordicTrack you can check your emails, connect to the Internet, follow news online, or listen to music and still have the time for a great workout. Or use the innovative built-in HD video feature and transport yourself to beautiful places while you run. The NordicTrack 2150 Treadmill is a health-club quality exercise bike that's designed to provide years of heavy-duty, comfortable exercising all in the warmth, privacy, and comfort of your own home. The HD monitor works with the treadmill's iFit Live technology powered by Google Maps so you can walk, jog, or run any course in world from your home. The Nordictrack features 36 built-in workouts or any number of personalized workout programs tailored just for you. You can get workouts training with Jillian Michaels, America's toughest trainer, real-time updates, and quick responses. And it comes with a Cardiogrip HeartRate Monitor and PolarR Wireless Chest Pulse that display a continuous reading on the touch screen.
- Constructed for the serious user, the NordicTrack Treadmill adjusts from a revolutionary -3% to a 15% incline and speed from 0 to 12 mph.
- With innovative QuadFlex cushioning, it's engineered to reduce impact by up to 30%.
- It features 7 intensity apps, 7 speed apps, 7 incline apps, and 7 calorie apps.
- It's other features include: SpaceSaver design with EasyLift Assist, fold up deck, transport wheels, DurX commercial pro motor, AutoBreeze workout fan, and Acoustics 3.0 sound system.
- Specifications: 36-5/8" W x 73-3/8" H x 80-1/2" L; 20" W x 60" L tread belt; weight: 325 lbs.; weight capacity: 375 lbs.
- Some assembly required.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This