NordicTrack C 700 Treadmill
The Automatic Adjusting NordicTrack Treadmill Makes Results Happen The ultimate runner’s machine, the NordicTrack C700 auto adjustable treadmill features a longer and wider, 20-inch by 60-inch deck for more space to stretch your stride. Whether you walk, jog or run – this treadmill accommodates your style with speeds up to 12 miles per hour that can be changed at a button’s touch. Comfort and reliability combine as a 2.75 CHP motor powers your workout while FlexSelect™ Cushioning lets you adjust the deck to a hard or soft running surface. The automatic adjusting NordicTrack treadmill equipped with iFit® technology, lets choose or create running routes anywhere in the world as it spontaneously adjusts its incline to match the terrain. Enjoy an interactive iFit training program to get more out of each workout and sign up for a wireless module to imitate real trials with Google Maps™, train with Jillian Michaels, and custom-tailor your workouts. Get onboard the C700 to reach your goals quicker.
- The Nordictrack C700 Auto Adjustable Treadmill has a powerful 2.75 CHP DurX™ motor and comes with DualFlex™ cushioning that protects your back and joints
- 6" backlit display to track your speed, time, distance, pulse and calories burned
- Ease in working out with 1-Touch™Speed and Incline Controls
- Compatible with iFit interactive training program and iPod plug in
- Built-in 24 workout programs targeting calorie, intensity and incline
- Rug, jog or sprint with the 0 12 MPH speed and the 0 12% incline
- Features a long lasting 20" x 58" belt with 1.9-inch precision machined and balanced non-flex rear roller that is designed to reduce noise and friction, making the machine more durable
- Space saving design with EasyLift™ Assist to fold the deck out of the way
- Accommodates users up to 350lbs.
- Dimensions: 72.22" L X 33.87" W X 57.1" H
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame & Motor Warranty, 2-Year Parts Warranty, 1-Year Labor Warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This