Serta Perfect Sleeper Brightview Gel Extra Firm II Queen Mattress Only
Serta has joined forces with the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) to design the all-new Perfect Sleeper®, the Only Official Mattress of the National Sleep Foundation, engineered to help solve 5 common sleep problems—tossing & turning, lack of support, sleeping too hot or too cold, partner disturbance and mattress roll-off or sag. The Brightview Gel Extra Firm mattress includes Smart Surface ™ a combination of Cool Balance® Fabric Technology with our anti-microbial Body Loft® Fiber right at the sleep surface to promote pressure relieving comfort and a balanced sleeping temperature
The Brightview Gel Extra Firm mattress includes Smart Surface™ a combination of Cool Balance® Fabric Technology with our anti-microbial Body Loft® Fiber right at the sleep surface to promote pressure relieving comfort and a balanced sleeping temperature.
- Fireblocker® Fiber
- Smart Surface™
- Serta® Pillowsoft™ Foam - an extra-soft foam that gently contours the
body to provide enhanced cushioning.
- 2 Layers of Serta® Support Foam combines gentle cushioning with extra support,
for more firmness at the sleep surface.
- Cool Twist™ Gel Memory Foam designed to help move heat away
from your body, helping to promote a balanced sleeping temperature.
- 886 DuoCore™ Individually Wrapped Coil Support System features an
increased coil density and a dual-stage coil design to provide consistent
comfort and proper back support across the entire innerspring.
- Comfort Last® Construction with BestEdge® Foam Encasement Edge support strengthens mattress edges and reduces potential edge “roll-off”.
- Serta’s StabL-Base® Double Beam Foundation provides consistent
support across the bottom of the mattress and lasting durability to
the mattress sleep set.To complete this sleep set you will need to order One Queen box spring # 98853 or One Queen Low Profile box spring # 98859 OR
Two Split Queen boxsprings #98854 or Two Split Queen Low Profile box springs #98860