Maytag Bravos XL™ 4.6 cu. ft. Top-Load High-Efficiency Washer w/ PowerWash™ System - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Take on that end-of-week laundry pile with confidence. You can power through more dirty clothes in fewer loads with this high-efficiency Bravos® XL HE top load washer that boasts a 4.6 cu. ft. capacity, our largest ever. And you get the best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash™ system,* plus the NSF Certified Sanitize Cycle using Oxi helps eliminate 99.999% of common household bacteria.** The allergen cycle reduces 95% of common household allergens like pet dander and dust mites. The built-in heater lets you reduce pretreating, and you can launder delicates quickly and gently. You get all that and still use 76% less water and 78% less energy in this ENERGY STAR® qualified model.*** Now go enjoy the rest of your weekend. *Among leading competitive brand top load washers; comparable cycles and settings. **Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus. ***Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load washers.
- Best cleaning in the industry enabled by the PowerWash™ system - The PowerWash™ system consists of the PowerWash™ cycle, PowerSpray Technology and optimal dispense (Among leading competitive brand top load washers; comparable cycles and settings)
- Power out tough stains like coffee, grass and ground-in dirt - The PowerWash™ cycle uses a combination of extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse to power out tough stains
- Industry's best cleaning Cold Wash cycle - Get the cleaning performance of warm water wash with the energy savings of cold water by using this cycle
- 10-year limited parts warranty on washer motor and stainless steel wash basket - This washer delivers years of dependable cleaning (Visit maytag.com for warranty details)
- Remove 99.999% of household bacteria - A combination of the heater and oxi to remove 99.999% of household bacteria in the washer (Bacteria tested were K. pneumonia, P. aureginosa and S. aureus)
- Eliminate at least 95% of common allergens - Get clothes extra clean with the Allergen cycle, which eliminates at least 95% of common allergens from fabric (Allergens tested were dust mites and pet dander)
- Use up to 76% less water and 78% less energy - This ENERGY STAR® qualified and CEE Tier 3 rated washer is among the most efficient in the industry to help you save on utility bills (Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualified product ratings. Visit cee1.org for more information)
- Clean 21 towels in a single load - (Based on 24 in. x 44 in. towel size) These 4.6 cu. ft. high-efficiency washers are Maytag brand's largest capacity washers ever