Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player - DMP-BD79
$34.93 - $62.93
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ENERGY STAR Compliant
what does this mean?
Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player Lets You View Media Quickly in HD The Panasonic DMP-BD79 Blue-ray Disc Player meets your need for speed when you want to watch movies and online content. With ultra-fast booting, the Blu-ray player lets you enjoy content faster with less time waiting for the player to start up than conventional players. As soon as you use it, you will notice the difference. Everything happens sooner, from launching the menu to actual playback, to starting and loading from standby mode. Along with speed comes another large benefit of the Panasonic Blu-ray Disc Player : HD quality. HDMI output on the player means it easily connects to your television set for clear, high-definition images. You can even stream online content, such as videos and TV shows, in HD through the internet-compatible DMP-BD79 player. It supports Netflix, Vudu, HuluPlus, and more. Easily connect a DLNA home network for quick access to your digital photos, music, and home videos as well (certain formats compatible). The all-in-one device seamlessly integrates into your home network for a quality video experience.
- Panasonic Blue-ray Disc Player DMP-BD79 has ultra-fast booting for less waiting and more watching. Notice the dramatic decreases in wait times for launching the menu, playback, and other actions, versus a conventional player
- Player has HDMI output for extremely clear viewing of movies and other media images
- Easily integrates into a home DLNA network so you can view home photos and movies
- Enjoy your favorite online content, including streaming movies, TV shows, videos, and more. Device is compatible with Netflix, CinemaNow, Vudu, HuluPlus, YouTube and Amazon VOD (Requires broadband Internet service. Service subscriptions and content sold separately)
- Reduced power consumption makes the product Energy Star certified
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This