Mantua Bed Frame Full Instamatic
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Give Any Full Mattress the Support that it Needs with the Full Instamatic Bed Frame The Mantua bed frame full instamatic aims first for reliability and strength with an angled steel construction that will support you through a good night's sleep or even stand up to the accidental abuse of children standing or jumping on the bed. A double-angle center support bar provides additional strength exactly where you need it, keeping the bed from sagging over time. All of the edges are smooth, both to prevent accidental injury and to make sure that the sheets, comforters, and even the mattress itself are never damaged by the frame. The full instamatic bed frame also makes it easier to rearrange your room, giving you carpet rollers that allow you to move the entire bed over the floorspace without disassembling anything; at the same time, these rollers have built-in locking mechanisms to ensure that the bed will not move an inch unless you want it to. These wheels keep tile or wood floors from being scratched, working perfectly on more than just carpets.
- The Mantua Wedgelock Full Bed Frame weighs only 31 pounds, so it is easy to move around the room when rearranging your furniture
- The wheels can be locked in place so that the bed never moves of its own accord
- With overall dimensions of 54 inches by 71 inches, this frame will easily accommodate standard full mattresses
- Made from 15 inch angled iron, this is a strong frame with incredible durability
- Simple assembly means that you can put this frame together in just minutes
- The limited lifetime warranty allows you to make your purchase with confidence
- The steel is coated to give it a sleek brown appearance and to protect it from rust and
- The frame can easily be adjusted between a full and a double mattress
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This