Dyson Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner CLOSEOUT
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Dyson DC23 Turbinehead is a powerful canister vacuum cleaner for all-around performance. It has the most efficient technology for capturing microscopic dust. The turbine head is the air-driven brush bar, which spins up to 90 times per second; it's ideal for cleaning medium and short pile carpets. It can also be turned off for hard floor and delicate surfaces. The DC23 Turbinehead has no extra costs, with its lifetime HEPA filter and no bags to buy. Includes a brush, stair and crevice tool, and carries a 5 year parts and labor warranty. As with all Dyson vacuum cleaners, DC23 Turbinehead has no loss of suction.
- Captures microscopic dust and is certified asthma and allergy friendly™ by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America
- Turbinehead air-driven brush bar spins up to 90 times per second on medium and short pile carpets and can be turned off for hard floors and delicate carpets
- Designed to sit on stairs while you vacuum them
- Lightweight adjustable wand
- There are no extra costs, with the lifetime HEPA filter and no bags to buy
- Clear bin™is made of tough polycarbonate and is hygienic and quick to empty
- It's made from the strongest plastics available to withstand bumps and bruises
- Detachable handle allows tools to fit directly to the end of the hose for cleaning in tight places
- High-efficiency airways maximize airflow to minimize blockages
- Swivel cuff handle prevents hose from twisting during use
- Sealed wand maximizes airflow to increase suction at the floor tool
- 5 year warranty parts and labor guaranteed by Dyson for 5 years
- Includes brush, stair and crevice tools