NordicTrack Audio Strider 800 Elliptical
ifit® Workout Card technology provides workouts and coaching from a Certified Personal Trainer. The Interplay™ Music Port™ allows you to play your favorite music files through the built-in speakers. It also features a StrideMax™ Incline Ramp to help you burn more calories, build muscle and increase intensity.
- ifit® Workout Card Technology-ifit® combines fitness equipment and modern technology with interactive Memory Cards that can be ordered from your local Sears retailer or the Internet. Each ifit® Workout automatically controls the resistance of the elliptical and provides motivational coaching from a certified personal trainer.
- Music Port-Plug your media player into the console and play your favorite music or media files through the ellipticals built-in speakers. The port is equipped with a shelf that is great for securing most devices.
- Grafixx™ Display-The brand new white backlit Grafixx™ is a high-resolution graphical display that animates your screen giving you more accurate, less machine-like readings.
- StrideMax™ Incline Ramp-Changing the incline of an elliptical changes the shape of the elliptical stride, which alters the muscle groups your workout focuses on. This ramp has a number of settings with a max incline of 30.
- SMR™ Silent Magnetic Resistance-This smooth, frictionless resistance system allows you to adjust your workout intensity without interrupting your workout. Choose from twelve resistance levels to target specific workout and conditioning goals.
- 6 Personal Trainer Workouts, 2 Heart Rate Workouts-The AudioStrider 800 comes with 6 Personal Trainer workouts that automatically adjust the resistance of the elliptical to focus on aerobic, weight loss, or performance goals. It includes 2 Heart Rate workouts that help you stay in the right training zone by automatically increasing the resistance when you need to raise your heart rate and decreasing the resistance when you need to lower it.
- 1-Touch™ Workout Programming-Select your preferred workout with the single touch of a button. Each workout button has a diagram so you can easily choose the right workout without any guesswork.