Craftsman Anvil Pruner
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Shop all Sears Lawn & Garden Sculpt Beautiful Bushes With the Craftsman Anvil Pruner Make unruly bushes a thing of the past with the sharp cutting Anvil Pruner from Craftsman. This quality anvil pruner is made with durable carbon steel blades that will glide smoothly through twigs and branches and stay sharp through continuous periods of landscaping yardwork. The blades are also specially coated for less binding so you can make quick, clean snips. Lightweight and compact, this pruner is designed for comfort with cushioned handles and an ergonomic grip. This lets you carry out the precise trimming work you need for a manicured yard, without your hand tiring or cramping quickly. The thumb safety lock keeps blades securely shut when not in use.
- Craftsman's Anvil Pruner helps you achieve perfectly manicured hedges that will be the envy of the block
- Carbon steel blades are made to stay sharp and strong for long lasting use
- Blades are coated to bind less so you can cut through small branches with ease
- At 0.7 lbs., this pruner is lightweight and compact enough even for small hands
- Ergonomic and cushioned grips fit comfortably in the hand and reduce stress on your wrist and hand
- Blades lock together with the thumb safety lock for safe storage
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This