Craftsman 90pc Access Expansion Pro Mechanics Tool Set, Module 6
Torque it with the 90pc Pro Mechanics Tool Set Packing the tight clearance of stubby wrenches, the versatility of adjustable open end wrenches, and the adaptability of T handle hex wrenches, this 90pc access expansion mechanics tool set is designed to get the job done. Whether you’re torquing bolts on a classic car or performing necessary maintenance on a tightly packed newer vehicle, it gives you the tools you need to get in and get those fasteners moving.
Featuring a balanced set of wrenches, pliers, cutters, locking pliers and precision tensioning torque wrenches, this 90pc pro mechanics tool set is a great way to round out any standard tool kit with the gear you need to get jobs done fast. Crafted from high tensile strength steel and backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, it’s destined to be one of those sets that gets passed down through the generations. Tough, durable and built for the tightest spots, load your tool chest with this set and keep those bolts turning.
- 90pc access expansion mechanics tool set includes: Double box end offset wrenches, flair nut wrenches, adjustable open end wrenches, T handle hex wrenches, locking pliers, wire strippers, multi grip pliers, torque wrenches and more. Complete tool list below
- Durable alloyed steel construction delivers serious torque
- Offset wrenches give you round-the-corner reach and knuckle saving clearance
- Screw extractor and bolt threader sets are handy in any shop
- Fully polish finish wrenches wipe clean fast
- Metric and inch sizes included
- Torque wrenches deliver serious accuracy
- Individually purchase, this set would cost over $1,105
- Complete tool list