Exerpeutic 900XL Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Pulse
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Get in shape and stay that way with the Exerpeutic Recumbent Bike Get the kind of results you've always dreamed of. The Exerpeutic 900XL Magnetic Recumbent Bike with pulse monitoring has a wide, oversized seat cushion and back rest that keeps your comfortable during your workouts. The seat accommodates riders of any size and can be quickly adjusted for different people in your family. The handlebars monitor your pulse, so you can rest assured you're hitting your target heart rate zone and getting a better cardio workout. The easy-to-read LCD display gives you quick and accurate readings on your performance, whether you're aiming to boost speed, improve endurance or burn calories. The precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth, quiet ride. You can watch TV or listen to music while you get fit without having to worry about excess noise from your exercise equipment. The pedals operate on a smooth torque cranking system, giving you smooth and consistent performance mile after mile. The Exerpeutic Recumbent Bike can be easily moved out of the way in between workouts. It features wheels on the bottom that make it easier to move around. But while you're exercising, the leg stabilizers keep it locked in place, giving you a solid foundation from which to build your healthy lifestyle.
- Exerpeutic 900XL Magnetic Recumbent Bike with pulse monitoring
- Step thru design makes it easy to get on and off
- Transport wheels make it easy to move the bike around
- 8-level magnetic tension system can be effortlessly adjusted
- Large LCD display shows time, speed, distance, calories burned, heart rate and more
- Hand pulse monitor keeps you in your target heart rate zone
- Smooth torque cranking system keeps pedaling smooth and consistent
- Precision-balanced flywheel and V-belt drive provide a smooth and quiet operation
- Large pedal design with safety strap prevents any foot slippage when exercising
- Weight capacity of 325 pounds
Specifications & Dimensions