Archos 80 G9 8" Tablet
The Archos Touchscreen Tablet Dazzles with Possibilities Read e-books, e-magazines and online newspapers, browse the Internet, check email and so much more with the Archos 80 G9 Touchscreen Tablet . Use the touchscreen to navigate your way to Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook or play online games like Sudoku or Angry Birds. No matter what you want to do, the Archos tablet helps you do it quickly and easily. As long as you have a WiFi connection, you have access to everything on the Web and all the apps you've downloaded. The touchscreen makes it easy to keep in touch with friends and family, view photos or share them, and most of all, stay connected to the world around you. Think of the Archos Touchscreen Tablet as a mini-computer that slips easily into your purse, computer case or backpack. With a storage capacity of 8 GB flash memory, you can load up your tablet with tons of books, music files, photos and documents and still have plenty of space left over. Because the Archos tablet weights only 17 ounces, you can tote it around with you wherever you go and have access to a huge amount of data at your fingertips. This tablet is such a sweet deal, even the operating system-an Android 4.0 system-is named Ice Cream Sandwich.
- Unlike some tablets, the Archos 80 G9 Touchscreen Tablet has a Web camera included for picture taking on the go.
- It's also possible to significantly expand the memory capacity with easy to use MicroSD memory cards (up to 32 GB in size).
- You'll be able to open all major image files including JPEG, BMP, PNG, GIF with an Archos tablet.
- Keeping updated is easy because the tablet automatically downloads all the latest firmware updates when the Wi-Fi connection is activated. You can also download updates on archos.com.
- Wireless connectivity is available through Wireless-N Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.1.
- You'll never get lost with an Archos tablet because it even comes with a built-in compass.