GearWrench 8 pc. Standard Full Polish Reversible Ratcheting Combination Wrench Set
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Gearwrench Ratchets Deliver Reversible Torque in Any Tight Spot The standard in flexibility, this Reversible Gearwrench set delivers the grip and versatility of eight standard combination wrenches with a smooth rolling, fine toothed ratcheting system. Perfect for tight spots where your grip on a wrench and flick of a thumb are all you have, this set reverses directions fast and delivers a solid turn with only 5 degrees of sweep. A great addition to any tool box, these wrenches torque each nut and bolt with the hold of Surface Drive®, a development that helps eliminate rounding and slip with every twist by focusing torque in the strongest parts of each head. Featuring a polished steel finish, they’re easy to wipe clean after every job, no matter if you’ve been swapping grass caked lawnmower blades, or working in an oil soaked engine compartment. And when you need to put a little extra muscle behind the wrench to bust loose oxidation or torque that bolt in tight, no worries: each of these Gearwrench Ratchets is built tough enough to exceed ANSI, DIN and Federal torque specs, so go right ahead, put your back into it. A solid set that grips every nut and bolt tight, these wrenches deliver again and again, for life. Toss them in your kit and get to work.
- Reversible Gearwrench set includes sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 11/16, 3/4 in.
- Extremely strong, it meets and beats both national and international torque specs
- Open end works on long bolts and threaded rod with a solid grip that won’t slip
- Fine toothed ratcheting mechanism moves nuts and bolts smoothly with less the 5 degrees of swing
- Surface Drive® box end virtually eliminates the rounding of fasteners by putting torque where it belongs
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This