Craftsman 8-1/4-Inch Compound Saw
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
8-1/4-Inch Compound Saw Model Keeps Labor Intensive Jobs Simple Casual builders and full-time construction workers alike appreciate the ease that comes with high-quality tools like the Craftsman 8-1/4-inch compound saw . Whether you enjoy taking on do-it-yourself projects in your basement or you have a commercial workshop, this compound saw is a great option. It outperforms normal wood cutting saws and has the versatility to cut through wood (with nails), steel, plastic, and aluminum, all with a single blade. You can even use a diamond blade to transform it into a tile cutter. The 8-1/4-inch compound saw features 17 positive miter stops and two bevels. You have everything that you need to handle the most commonly used cutting angles. The Laser Trac system guarantees precise bevel, miter, crosscuts, and compound miter cuts. You get the power that you need for heavy-duty jobs with improved performance, ensured longevity, and minimal motor stress, thanks to the high-torque motor and gearbox.
- Complete your home or professional workshop with the Craftsman 8-1/4 in. compound saw
- 10A Arbor 25.4mm 120V motor with a duty cycle of 30 minutes
- Maximum cutting thickness for mild steel is 1-1/4 in.
- Instant workable finish for steel without burr or heat and with minimal sparks
- 1-3/4 in. fence height provides extra support for large base mouldings
- Hold-down clamp work ensured security
- Easy-to-read scale displays bevel angle 0 to 45 degrees to the left
- Strong, robust base offers a solid firm foundation and heightened durability
- Dust collection bag ensures a clean work area
- No-load speed of 4,000 RPM
- Vacuum port is 1-5/8 in.
- Weighs 15 lbs.
Specifications & Dimensions