Electrolux 8.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ IQ-Touch™ Controls - Island White
$550.00 - $659.99
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
The Electrolux EIED50LIW electric dryer with IQ-Touch™ controls features the industry's largest capacity* at 8.0 cu. ft., so you can dry more in one load. Electrolux's gentlest dryer** offers exclusive technology that tumbles clothes with exceptional temperature control to help protect delicate fabrics. It detects moisture inside the dryer drum and helps prevent overdrying. The white Electrolux EIED50LI dryer can vent up to 125 ft., to help ensure proper venting and operation. And with more than 10 cycles and features to choose from—including the My Cycle™ option to set your own preferences you get a flexible, customizable dryer that puts you in control of your laundry.
- Electrolux dryers include the industry's first true 4-way kitless venting that eliminates the need for punch-outs in the side or bottom of dryer
- The EIED50LIW is the Industry's largest dryer,* featuring an 8.0 cu. ft. capacity that handles large loads at once and finishes laundry faster
- Luxury-Dry™ drying system moves 200 CFM of air through clothes, dries quickly and efficiently, and uses less energy
- IQ-Touch control panel offers 12 unique dry cycles and options
- My Favorite setting lets you customize cycles and options to meet your drying needs, so the option you want is available at the touch of a button
- NSF® certified sanitize option removes 99.9% of common household bacteria with no carryover between loads
- Luxury-Design® lighting is as beautiful as it is functional
- Damp dry alert can be added to any cycle to signal when the load has reached the desired dampness level, which allows you to hang, lay flat or iron garments requiring special care
- Wrinkle release option intermittently tumbles dry loads for a total of 45 minutes to prevent wrinkles, and it reminds you to remove the finished load every 5 minutes
- Platinum Star® limited warranty includes a 3-year coverage on parts and one year on labor without charge (Eligibility based on product registration with Electrolux North America within 60 days of purchase. Products must have been purchased on or after July 1, 2013. Coverage includes material parts for 3 years and labor for 1 year)
* Based on a common 27 in. platform.
** Based on clothes temperature, January 2012.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This