Craftsman 7PC Universal Flex Ratcheting Wrench Set, SAE
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This 7PC FLEX Standard SAE Wrench Set Gets Things Turning A combination of common SAE sizes, fast grabbing open ends and a versatile universal box end make this Craftsman FLEX standard SAE wrench set stand well above the rest. Featuring a rugged alloyed steel build and the corrosion resistance of black oxide, it’s an enduring set, while the flex action of the box end gets things turning, even in the tightest spots. Precision machined, this 7PC FLEX Standard SAE wrench set delivers a solid grip that helps prevent rounded heads, and equipped with the range of a universal socket, it works on 4, 6 and 12 sided fasteners as well as external Torx, spline and slightly rounded hex bolts. A solid addition to any tool box, this set brings a strong grip and serious versatility into one. Make it part of your kit, and reach for the tools that get the job done.
- Craftsman FLEX standard SAE wrench set includes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8 and 11/16-Inch wrenches
- Rugged alloyed steel construction delivers serious tensile strength
- A black oxide coating helps prevent corrosion
- Precision machining ensures a proper grip
- Versatile flex head ensures a solid grip at multiple angles
- Universal box ends easily grab 4, 6, 12, spline, external Torx and slightly rounded heads
- Set is backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This