Don't let its size fool you! Thanks to a space saving design and a Briggs & Stratton engine, this automatic standby generator with 50 amp automatic transfer switch prove that big power can come in a small package.
From Briggs & Stratton -- the Power Experts. Providing solid, reliable power for close to 100 years. 2-year limited warranty** -- one of the best in the industry.
- Briggs & Stratton Engine: Application engineered to stringent commercial specifications, these premium engines will provide years of long lasting, reliable standby power. Because Engines Matter.
- Limited 2 Year Warranty** – one of the best in the industry, and your guarantee of quality and performance for both parts and labor.
- Space Saving Design: One of the most compact standby generators on the market, designed to blend in with your landscape.
- Durable Outdoor Enclosure – Each 7kw generator features rust-proofing and automotive grade paint for maximum durability.
- Turn Key Extras Include: battery charger, hour meter, and installation base.
- Computer-Friendly Power – Advanced alternator technology provides safe and stable power for computers and other sensitive electronics.
- Automatic Transfer Switch -- Nema 3R rated for indoor or outdoor installation.
- Permanent Protection from a Proven Performer.
- Essential Power covers the basics by powering a selected number of circuits.
- Professional Installation is available by calling 1-877-546-0043.
*This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-04 (motors and generators).
**See sears.com for warranty details
Specifications & Dimensions
7 kW Home Generator System with 50 Amp Transfer Switch
Brand Owner Name:
Briggs & Stratton
Excluded Ship States:
7 kw Home Generator
Has Item Been Recalled:
Information Owner Name:
Briggs & Stratton
Item is Sold to Consumer:
Item is Invoiced at this Packaging Level:
Item is Ordered at this Packaging Level:
Item is shipped at this Packaging Level:
Item is the Lowest Packaging Level:
Market Availability Date:
Minimum Order Quantity:
Net Package Quantity:
Order Lead Time:
Order Quantity Multiple:
Package Quantity Can Vary:
Product Weight (In the box):
Supplier is the Manufacturer:
Automatic Idle Control:
30.4 L x 32 H x 24 W
Dimensions and Weight:
Automatic Voltage Registration:
2 year limited
LP & Natural Gas
Automatic Transfer Switch Included:
Battery Charger With Cables:
Control Switch Specs - Start/Stop Control:
Current Range (A):
Edgenet Data Quality Score:
Fuel Consumption Using Full Load Per Hour:
Generator Specs - Engine/Alternator:
Generator Specs - Rated Power:
8000 watts (LP) and 6000 watts (NG)
Google class path:
Internal Supplier Part #:
Internet Product Code (IPC):
Number of Protected Circuits:
50 amp transfer switch, battery charger, hour meter, installation pad, installation manual and operators manual
Recommended Oil & Capacity:
Synthetic 5W-30, 48 ounces
Response Time (s):
SHC Business Unit:
Lawn & Garden
8 kW home generator system with 50 amp transfer switch, 8 kW generator, 8 kW standby generator with switch, 8 kw standby generator, 8kW standby
Supplier Company Name:
Briggs & Stratton
Transfer Switch Specs - Current Rating:
Transfer Switch Specs - UL Approved:
Transfer Switch Specs - Voltage Rating:
Engine Lubrication System:
Briggs & Stratton(r)
Color and Styling:
Engine Displacement (cc):
Automatic Start Capable: