Craftsman 7-piece Universal Ratcheting Wrench Sets - Metric
7-piece Universal Metric Ratcheting Wrench Sets Deliver Torque Where You Need It The right grip for your bolts, Craftsman 7-piece metric wrench sets cut down on your tool load while delivering solid performance you can count on, for life. Crafted from high quality alloyed steel, they stand up to tough torquing jobs like busting rusty bolts free, while the fast moving ratcheting box end reduces time spent reaching for fasteners, with continuous contact. Clearly marked, they make finding the right size quick, keeping you moving fast all day. And when you have an odd bolt head to turn, reach for these wrenches.
Featuring an innovative box end design, 7-piece universal metric ratcheting Wrench Sets grip 4, 6 and 12 point heads while turning spline, external Torx and even partially rounded hex bolts easily. This translates to not only a lighter load on the way to the job, but with less tools, this set keeps you moving faster than others. Built for solid performance under the hood, in the furnace room and on site, toss this wrench set in your kit and get the job done, for life.
- Craftsman 7-piece Metric Wrench Sets includes sizes: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17mm
- Precision ground finish delivers flush turns while black oxide coating protects against rust
- Universal box end takes hold of external Torx, spline, as well as 4, 6 and 12 point fasteners
- Ratcheting end delivers continuous fastener contact helping cut down on slip
- Clear markings make the right size fast to find
- Rugged open end delivers tons of torque and quick grip
- Tough alloyed steel construction is built to last
- Lifetime Warranty