GearWrench 7 pc. XL Flex Ratcheting X-Beam Standard Wrench Set
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Ratcheting Wrench Set: For Tight Places and High Torque Not just any standard wrench set , this seven piece combo combines the fast grip and easy reach of an open ended wrench with the speed of a ratchet and flex of a crow’s foot to give you torque in the tightest of spaces. Whether you’re reaching for an oil plug, fine tuning a distributor cap or stretching for a starter mount, this set of wrenches will deliver both speed and power to the tightest corners of any engine compartment. A solid base for garage work, each tool is built tough, versatile and will always be ready to help you get the job done. Covering a range of sizes from 3/8 up to 3/4 inch, this set delivers seven wrenches that are essential for light and medium duty applications, from torquing carriage and lag bolts to under the hood maintenance. Crafted from polished, alloyed steel and built to last, this Ratcheting Wrench Set wipes clean job after job, for solid service you can count on. Toss this set in your tool box for a grip that will help you get the job done, at any angle.
- Sizes: 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., and 3/4 in.
- The ratcheting standard wrench set needs as little as 5 degrees of sweep vs. 30 degrees of a standard box end wrench
- Surface Drive Plus® provides a stronger grip on fasteners while reducing rounding by directing pressure to the strongest part of each fastener
- Fully hardened for tough torquing durability
- Slim head design allows access into small spaces
- Up to 25% longer than a standard GearWrench ratcheting wrench for more muscle and reach in every turn
- Ratcheting box end flexes 180 degrees with continuous tension control so you can move without losing your grip
- Warranty: Limited lifetime