GearWrench 7 pc XL Flex Ratcheting X-Beam Metric Wrench Set
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
A Ratcheting Wrench Set that Fits in the Tightest Spaces A solid addition to any mechanic’s chest, this Metric Wrench Set reaches deep into tight areas turning nuts and bolts with as little as 5 degrees of sweep. Tough enough to rebuild that old engine or perform necessary modern car maintenance, this wrench set puts a unique twist on every turn. Featuring the patented X-Beam Design, coupled with a longer reach, each millimeter of these wrenches provides the accessibility and strength that will make even the toughest jobs turn out fast. Whether you’re mounting a dual barrel Holly to a muscle car, or swapping out starters on mom’s minivan, this set of wrenches delivers a tough torquing design that works in tight and open areas while meshing the adaptability of crow’s foot wrench with the convenience of a tough ratchet. A solid set that covers the range from 8 to 13 millimeters, it’s the perfect addition to any tool box. Add this Ratcheting Wrench Set to your kit, and get to work in places other wrenches just can’t touch.
- Metric Wrench Set includes sizes: 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 17mm and 19mm
- The needs as little as 5 degrees of sweep instead of the 30 degrees needed by a standard box end wrench
- Surface Drive Plus® provides a stronger grip on fasteners while reducing rounding by directing torque to the toughest part of each head
- Fully hardened for superior strength and durability
- Slim head design allows access into small spaces while the 25% longer design puts more might into each turn
- Ratcheting box end flexes 180 degrees with continuous tension control for serious grip at over a hundred angles
- Warranty: Limited lifetime