Whirlpool 7.6 cu. ft. Steam Gas Dryer - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Save time, energy and money with this high-efficiency dryer. Advanced Moisture Sensing uses 3 built-in sensors to monitor moisture levels and stop the cycle when everything is dry. Use the Quick Dry cycle with the Quick Wash cycle on a Cabrio® Platinum washer and let the industry's fastest top load pair* finish a small load in less than 48 minutes. Plus, relax wrinkles and refresh clothes with the steam cycle rather than spending time ironing or dry cleaning. Selecting the EcoBoost™ option can save even more energy and over $1,157 in lifetime energy costs.** The 7.6 cu. ft. capacity easily handles large loads from the matching washer to help you do fewer loads each week. *Among leading brands, using Quick Wash/Quick Dry cycles. **Compared to a traditional, non-sensor dryer, based on normal cycle, average use, 12-year dryer life, electric models only. LP conversion kit available: W10317689
- Save time and energy. This high-efficiency dryer uses sensors to end the drying cycle when everything is perfectly dry.
- Track your eco-footprint using the Eco Monitor which allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose.
- The energy efficient EcoBoost™ option in this dryer saves energy by only using a portion of the dual heating element and extending cycle times. You’ll get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills.
- Steam-enhanced dryer cycles expand the performance of your dryer to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes.
- The Enhanced Touch Up Steam cycle uses steam to relax wrinkles and refresh dry clothes in as little as 20 minutes.
- The Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option helps keep wrinkles from setting in to your clean clothes for up to 120 minutes.
- This dryer features a window on the front of the dryer door which allows you to see your clothes as they tumble.
- Quickly dry a small load. The Quick dry cycle is the fastest dryer cycle in its class in select models.
- Easily clean workout clothes. The Active Wear cycle is designed for the care of athletic wear and workout clothes.