Whirlpool 7.6 cu. ft. Electric Steam Dryer
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
There’s nothing like the warmth of a towel pulled fresh from the dryer. Get even more of that feeling with the largest capacity Cabrio® Steam 7.6 cu. ft. Resource Saver® electric dryer with Enhanced Touch-Up Steam cycle, which can refresh a full load of clothes in as little as 20 minutes. The AccelerCare® drying system enabled by 6th Sense™ technology senses how fast the load is drying, how hot the air should be, and when your clothes are dry, stopping the cycle to prevent overdrying and shrinking. What's more, a 60-minute Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option helps prevent wrinkles. Because little details can make all the difference.
- Dry time equals wash time - The AccelerCare® drying system uses built-in sensors and computer intelligence to give you efficient drying, stopping the cycle when clothes are dry
- Do laundry on the go - Rapidly dry a small load with the fastest dryer cycle in its class
- Save time ironing - The Enhanced Touch-up with Steam cycle helps relax wrinkles from clothing that has been left in the dryer or suitcase too long
- Track your eco footprint - The Eco Monitor in the dryer allows you to see the eco-friendliness of each cycle or option you choose
- Reduce over-drying and save energy - The AccuDry™ sensor monitors moisture levels and temperatures
- Buy the Cabrio® washer and dryer pair and enjoy up to $2,100 in lifetime water and energy savings (Compared to pre-2004 conventional washers, based on average consumer use, 10-year life and compared to a conventional top load pair, electric models only, based on average consumer use, 10-year life)
- Prevent wrinkles from setting in - The Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option periodically tumbles clothes for up to 140 minutes without heat
- Wash more at once - Featuring the industry's largest available capacity (among leading brands), the 7.6 cu. ft. capacity drum adapts to both large and small loads
- Steam in the dryer helps relax wrinkles and keeps your clothes fresh
Specifications & Dimensions