Whirlpool 7.6 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The WED8200YW dryer stop the cycle when everything is dry, protecting fabrics from damage. And specialty cycles like Sanitize, Active Wear and Sheets are tailored to meet your drying needs. The 7.6 cubic foot capacity easily handles large loads from the matching washer to help you do fewer loads each week. Match this dryer with a Cabrio® Platinum HE washer for the industry's most resource-efficient top-load pair.* *Compared to other leading brand pairs, based on equal weighting of energy and water usage, using eco-cycles/options.
- This Whirlpool high-efficiency large capacity dryer saves energy by ending the cycle when it detects no more moisture in the load, by using only a portion of the dual heating element and by extending cycle times. You get great drying performance while saving money on utility bills
- The EcoBoost™ option provides great drying performance while saving over $1,157 in lifetime energy costs (electric model only)
- An Eco Monitor on the console lets you see the eco-friendliness of each cycle and option
- To prevent wrinkling, the dryer intermittently tumbles a dry load for up to 120 minutes
- Get just the right amount of drying by choosing the best setting for the fabric:
- Quick dry cycle rapidly dry a small load; it's the fastest dryer cycle in its class in select models
- Heavy duty cycle uses high heat for heavyweight mixed loads, cottons and jeans
- Normal cycle uses medium heat for drying sturdy fabrics such as work clothes
- Casual cycle uses low heat for drying no-iron fabrics, such as sport shirts, casual business clothes and permanent press blends
Match this HE dryer with a Cabrio® Platinum HE washer for the industry's most resource-efficient top load pair.* ***Compared to other leading brand pairs, based on equal weighting of energy and water usage, using eco cycles/options.
**Compared to a traditional, non-sensor dryer, based on normal cycle, average use, 12 year dryer life, electric models only.