Craftsman Professional 7/16 in. Full Polish Long Pattern Wrench, 12 pt. Combination
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Craftsman Professional 7/16 In. Full Polish Long Pattern Wrench, 12 Pt. Combination Gives You Leverage With this 7/16 full polish long pattern wrench, 12 pt. combination you get a little extra length to hit those bolts that sometimes are just out of reach plus a little extra leverage to remove the fastener once you reach it. At 7.23 inches long, this combination wrench is more than an inch longer than standard. You'll love the open end on the Craftsman Professional 7/16 full polish long pattern wrench, 12 pt. combination for work such as connecting cables - no more frustrating finger fumbling. You'll love the box end for its slim profile and Headlock technology that disperses force to prevent fastener rounding. The 12 points of contact help it keep a grip on the fastener. The wrench is made from alloy steel that's heat forged and heat treated to give it a strength to match its extra leverage.
- The 7/16 full polish long pattern wrench, 12 pt. combination gives extra room to slip into tight spots or extra leverage to crack those tough nuts
- The Headlock box end helps disperse turning force
- 12 points of contact on the box end
- The alloy steel is hot forged and heat treated for extra strength
- The traditional flat design is easy to grip
- 7.25 inches long
- Weighs .28 pounds
- Fully polished finish
- Carries the Craftsman lifetime guarantee
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This