Craftsman 7-1/4-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
7-1/4-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw Provides Versatility on Any Job Site With the Craftsman 7-1/4-inch sliding compound miter saw , you get the smooth, accurate cuts that you need. Whether you're working crown molding, railing or basic miters, you get the job done perfectly the first time. The saw works with a wide variety of materials including hard board, plywood, soft fiberboard and decorative panelling. Thanks to the nine-inch horizontal cutting capacity, you have a larger space for cutting materials than many miter saws offer. The 7-1/4-inch sliding compound miter saw is a must have tool for all woodworkers, framers, and trim carpenters who depend on having precise cuts for their work. With six-inch extensions and nine positive miter stops, you get ensured cutting accuracy and improved productivity, even when you are working with longer pieces. The Craftsman ergonomic handle is centrally located to accommodate both left-handed and right-handed users, so you get the comfort and stability that you need to tackle any project.
- Guarantee accurate, smooth miters with every job with the Craftsman 7-1/4 in. sliding compound miter saw
- Makes chair rail, crown, and base miter cuts
- 9 in. horizontal cutting capacity allows for larger materials to be cut with a miter saw than many models offer
- Includes 6 in. extensions, which are ideal for cutting longer pieces of material
- Nine positive miter stops heighten productivity and ensure accurate cutting
- Centrally located Craftsman Ergonomic Handle is ideal for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Increased comfort and stability over other miter saws
- Robust constructed base enhances durability, even during tough jobs
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This