Craftsman 7-1/4-Inch Compound Miter Saw
Craftsman Miter Saw Never Misses the Mark Be the master of precision with the Craftsman 7 1/4inch Compound Miter Saw . Whether you work with wood professionally or as a hobby, this saw will make impressively-accurate crosscuts, miter, bevel and compound cuts. It slices through wood perfectly regardless of the position it's in and will make sure it stays steady while you're working. It's a tool set essential for carpenters, construction teams and woodwork buffs. The Craftsman Miter Saw is powered by a 7A arbor motor and 120 voltage. It has a 30 minute duty cycle, giving you freedom to get a lot of work in just a day. It features a no load speed of 5000rpm. This 13 pound powerful machine is a great tool for every respectable craftsman. How long does it take for a wood chuck to chuck wood? With this miter saw ... it's in no time.
- Make impressively precise cuts with this Craftsman 7 1/4inch Compound Miter Saw
- You can make accurate crosscuts, miter, bevel and compound cuts
- It cuts expertly regardless of the angle of the wood
- Runs on a powerful 7A arbor motor with 120 voltage
- 30 minute duty cycle increases daily productivity
- Features a no load speed of 5000rpm
- Total weight of 13 lbs.
- Has a 1-5/8 in. vacuum port
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This