Frigidaire Affinity 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer (FAQE7072)
The Frigidaire Affinity 7072 dryer features the Largest Capacity In Its Class and saves up to 35% when using the Energy Saver option. The NSF® Allergy cycle reduces allergens as you dry your load. An optional stacking kit (item #02610050000) can be purchased separately.
- The FAQ7072 features the options of Line Dry, Shrink Guard, Delay Start, and Wrinkle Release. Line Dry simulates hanging your laundry in a summer breeze combined with the wrinkle-releasing benefits of tumble action. Shrink Guard lowers the initial drying temperature to protect fabrics from overdrying. Delay Start allows a drying time convenient to your schedule or during off peak energy hours. Wrinkle Release will continue to tumble the dried load without heat to help reduce wrinkling
- Ultra-Capacity™ 7.0 cu. ft. Dryer: The largest capacity dryer in its class* so you can finish more laundry faster.* Based on I.E.C. std. 60456 4th Edition for washers 37 in. or less in height and 27 in. or less in width
- Help protect your family by selecting the NSF® Allergy Cycle that will reduce allergens as you dry your clothes. A great cycle to use after someone has been sick
- The Precision Dry™ Moisture Sensor is located inside the dryer and detects moisture during the Auto Dry cycles. It shuts off when the garments are dry preventing over-drying and is kinder to fabrics
- Reduce energy use up to 35% when selecting the Energy Saver Option. The energy saved is accomplished by reducing the drying temperature a few degrees
- NSF® Sanitize Certification: Dryer includes "Sanitize" temperature settings to ensure your laundry will by 99.9% bacteria free. The Sanitize option has been certified by NSF International®