Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range w/ Convection - Stainless Steel
Kenmore 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Large Capacity This Kenmore double-oven electric range 9763 boasts a larger capacity than any other range. With its double ovens, food can be prepared at different temperatures at the same time. Its convection oven capabilities allow for better roasting and baking, as do extra-large windows which prevent opening the oven door. The five elements of the dual-cavity electric range include a 3,000-watt high-performance element and a Warm & Ready zone. No kitchen is complete without this Kenmore double-oven electric range.
- Adds a stainless steel trim and upsweep on the control panel.
- Funneling 3,000 Watts of radiant heat to pots, pans and skillets, the high performance radiant element makes it easy to boil, brown, sear and sauté to perfection.
- The dual element swaps sizes in seconds, giving pots and pans the fit they need for even heat and optimum cooking.
- Designed to eliminate hot spots and spread heat evenly, fan convection circulates hot air throughout the oven for more even cooking, browning and flavor sealed into every bite.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- Durable and sleek, the ceramic glass cooktop adds a modern look to the kitchen while cleaning spills easily, fending off scrapes and avoiding damage from dropped utensils.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This