Kenmore Elite 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - White
Kenmore Elite 7.0 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - Baker's Delight With this Kenmore Elite 7.0 cu. ft. double-oven electric range 9751 , you're able to cook more food using the dual ovens that can hold twice as much. The large oven windows allow you to see when your food is done. The ceramic glass cooktop is easy to wipe clean. Use the TurboBoil feature to quickly boil your water and, once it's done, place it on the Warm & Ready zone to maintain the perfect temperature until your ready to serve. This Kenmore electric range with convection oven will be the darling of every baker's kitchen.
- The triple ring element delivers 1,200-3,000 Watts of power and matches its heat source to 6-, 9- and 12-inch cookware, giving you quick, even heating that saves time and energy.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil™ delivers 3,200 Watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- A Warm and Ready™ zone on the cooktop keeps food warm and ready to serve without overcooking, so everything is ready at once.
- With a long-lasting finish that's less likely to tarnish or discolor than others, porcelain-coated oven racks keep foods from sticking and make cleanup fast.
- Easy Set™ electronic oven controls automate temperature, timer and other features so you can bake a pie, roast beef or cook a casserole with just the touch of a finger.