GearWrench 6PC Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set, SAE
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Standard Combination Ratcheting Wrench Set Durable, Reliable The Gearwrench 6 pc standard combination ratcheting wrench set might not solve all your problems, but it's handy to have around. It combines the speed of a ratchet with the accessibility of a wrench in one compact package. In this case, it's a package that includes six ratchet wrenches of varying sizes, all of which can help you out of a tight jam. Literally -- the ratcheting end needs as little as 5 degrees of movement to loosen the fastener, allowing it to fit in spots where a conventional ratchet won't. The Standard Combination Ratcheting Wrench Se t is chrome plated -- no matter how dirty the job, it will wipe clean in seconds. The set is professional grade, durable and built to last. In case something should happen, though, the wrenches are backed by Gearwrench's lifetime warranty.
- The Gearwrench 6 pc standard combination ratcheting wrench set is a collection of professional grade box-end wrenches
- The set includes 5/16', 3/8', 7/16', 1/2', 9/16' and 5/8' wrenches
- They include a surface drive design that virtually eliminates fastener rounding
- The tools are chrome plated with a mirror finish for durability
- The ratcheting box-end can work tight; it needs as little as 5 degrees of movement to move fastener