Kenmore 65 gal. 9-Year Tall Natural Gas Water Heater - Limited Availability
1 year parts and labor
Find Out More »
Kenmore — trusted in the homes of more than 100 million Americans. Order by noon and get it installed TODAY! Call 1-800-549-7853. The Kenmore 33968 65-gallon natural gas water heater has a bigger burner to heat water faster. This water heater's foam insulation saves energy, and the Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank has a large anode rod to protect the tank from corrosion. It also includes the self-cleaning RotoSwirl cold-water inlet tube, which reduces and protects against mineral buildup in the tank. A 65-gallon natural gas water heater is the minimum recommended size for a 5 or more person household with typical water use. California residents: If you live in an air quality management district that requires a low-emission water heater, click to see all water heaters that meet local requirements. Districts include Bay Area, Sacramento Metro, San Joaquin Valley, Santa Barbara, South Coast (most of LA county), Ventura County and Yolo-Solano. Click for a searchable ZIP code list. For help, call 1-800-549-7853 .
- Factory-installed temperature and pressure safety valve
- Cobalt Blue Ultra Coat™ glass-lined tank has an anode rod for tank protection
- Self-cleaning Roto-Swirl cold water inlet tube
- Energy-efficient foam insulation
- High-recovery unit
- Diameter: 24"
- Height with diverter: 65"
- 9-year limited tank warranty, 9-year limited parts warranty and 1-year limited labor warranty
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This