Craftsman 61189 Nextec 12-volt Cordless Impact Driver - Tool Only
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Tighten it Right with this 12 Volt Cordless Impact Driver Designed to give you the power to sink fasteners quickly, this Craftsman Nextec 12 volt cordless impact driver channels the power of lithium into a rapid hammering action that gets the job done fast. Ready to take on construction, maintenance and repair tasks alike, it’s built from tough materials, while the short bodied design helps you get work done, even in tight places. The key to tight frames, stable deck planks and jobs well done, the 12 volt cordless impact driver uses a spring-loaded impact mechanism that fires dozens of times per minute, helping drive through knots, tough layers and even save battery life by reducing stress on the motor. An asset to any job, it’s designed for comfort and control while delivering the kind of service you can count on. A solid tool, built to get the job done without messing around, add this impact to your kit, and take on the next challenge with Craftsman.
- Craftsman Nextec 12 volt cordless impact driver includes: Cordless impact driver (battery sold separately)
- Portable design makes it ready to work anywhere
- Part of the Nextec set, it shares power supplies with other common tools
- High torque output helps sink larger fasteners quickly
- Ergonomic design and lightweight make hours on the job easier
- Keyless hex chuck locks driver and drill bits in instantly