Progear 60 Training Cycle with Computer Monitor and Heart Pulse Sensors
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The ProGear 60 Indoor Training cycle or cycling bike is a great way to get a cardiovascular fitness workout, just like you would on a regular road bike. If you want a more challenging workout than a typical exercise bike, then the ProGear 60 is the cycling bike for you. Most indoor training cycles do not come with a computer, the ProGear 60 not only has a computer monitor, but there is also heart pulse readout capability. And there is more! Our unique twin handle bar design will be super comfortable when increasing your pedaling pace to make your workout more challenging.
• “Twin” handlebar cycling bike design with the solid state 3 piece crank system and chain drive
• 275 lbs weight limit
• Easy dial tension adjustment for a more challenging workout
• An easy to read LCD display that indicates distance, calories burned, elapsed time, speed and pulse.
• Computer reads out your heart pulse to enable you to stay within your Target Heart Rate Zone
• Direct 1-way drive (simulates road bike experience)
• Transport wheels provide for easy relocation
• Cast iron flywheel with a chrome rim weighs 22lbs and is smooth and consistent when pedaling
• 4 way seat adjustment. The cushioned aerodynamic seat will easily adjusts forward/backward and up/down
• The seat is Ergonomically designed for comfort
• Includes water bottle holder
• Recommended user height range is 5’2” to 6’2”
• Soft foam covered “Twin” handle bars will adjust upward and downward locking into 6 different positions
• Chain driven to simulate road bike exercise.
• Dial tension system for controlling workout difficulty
• Aluminum alloy pedal construction with secure Toe Cages included for that extra forward leg thrust. Both sides of the pedals can used
• Some assembly required
Specifications & Dimensions