George Foreman 60" Super Champ Grill
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
George Foreman Grill Makes Meals Sizzle George Foreman 60" Super Champ Grill brings the perfect grilled food to the table no matter what the weather is like outside. Healthy cooking is easy to do and tastes great when prepared on this indoor electric grill. It offers 60 sq. inches of cooking surface so that you can prepare 2-3 servings at a time to get dinner on the table faster. This George Foreman Grill features imbedded heat elements that provide consistent heat with a rapid recovery time so that your food cooks perfectly every time. The surface has a double non-stick coating so that you no longer need to use oil when you cook. This makes food healthier while still tasting great. The sloped grill design lets any extra grease from the food slide off so that you are only serving the minimal amount of fat. The fixed grill plates are designed to be easily wiped down so clean up is a snap.
- George Foreman 60" Super Champ Grill has 60 sq. in. grilling space that is perfect for grilling 2-3 servings at a time.
- The temperature indicator light lets you know when the plates are at the perfect grilling temperature.
- You get consistent heat with the embedded heat elements with rapid recovery time.
- The 1 ½" floating hinge is able to accommodate meat of nearly any cut.
- Double non-stick coating and patented sloped grill design eliminate the need for adding oil and knocks out fat making your cooking extra healthy.
- The set comes with 2 drip trays for no-mess clean up and 2 spatulas that are customized for the grill.
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This