Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess Locking Wrench
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
6-In. Max Axess Locking Wrench Lets You Get a Good Grip on Things This Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench is the perfect wrench to meet all your needs in one tool. This versatile wrench replaces 16 wrenches ranging from 1/4 to 9/16-in and 7 to 14 mm-so you'll save major space in your toolbox, while saving money. You'll also save yourself time when it comes time to grab your tool, as you won't need to guess sizes. This 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench from Craftsman has a handy locking features that lets you increase tension as you turn, so that you get more user-generated torque. It adapts to various sizes and grips fasteners on all sides, and has a fastener scale for fast and easy adjustments. Weighing just 0.44 pounds and at six inches long, this handy Max Axess wrench is everything a handyman needs, all in one place.
- This Craftsman 6-in. Max Axess locking wrench features a unique dual-material handle to give you hand the comfort of cushioning while preventing slipping
- A locking feature increases tension as you turn, so you can get more user-generated torque
- This versatile tool replaces 16 wrenches ranging from 1/4 to 9/16-in and 7 to 14 mm, so you'll save lots of space in your toolbox, save money and save time looking for a bunch of different wrenches
- Adaptable to various sizes and grips fasteners on all sides
- Fastener scale for fast and easy adjustments
- Red and black handle
Specifications & Dimensions
More Like This