Whirlpool 6.7 cu. ft. Electric Dryer w/ Quick Refresh Steam Cycle - White
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
Choose an all-around winner for your laundry room. This high-efficiency dryer pays for itself with a savings of over $900 in energy costs,* thanks to the sensor drying system that automatically stops the cycle when clothes are dry. Steam-enhanced cycles naturally refresh clothes by relaxing wrinkles and reducing odors. A specialty Active Wear cycle helps you care for performance clothing. Then wrap things up smoothly with the Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option to help prevent wrinkles from setting into dry fabrics when they can't be removed from the dryer right away. The great combination of features on this model means there’s practically no drying task this dryer can’t handle. *Compared to traditional pre-2004 dryer, based on average use, normal cycle, 12-year average dryer life, when paired with a Duet® washer, electric models only.
- Save over $3,000 in lifetime energy costs with the pair — Combine this high-efficiency dryer with Duet® high-efficiency washer WFW9351Y and you’ll save enough in lifetime energy costs to pay for the pair (Compared to pre-2004 traditional top load pairs, normal cycle, based on average use, 11-year average washer life and 12-year average dryer life, electric models only)
- Save energy and time — The AccelerCare® drying system uses built-in sensors and computer intelligence to give you efficient drying
- Clothes are ready to wear in 15 minutes — The Quick Refresh steam cycle tumbles small loads in the dryer, letting steam technology break down odors and smooth out wrinkles
- Reduce wrinkles from a full load — The Enhanced Touch Up steam cycle touches up a full load of dry clothes that have been left in the dryer or pulled out of a drawer or closet
- Save even more on energy costs — The Eco Normal cycle uses up to 35% less energy than a conventional dryer's normal cycle when paired with a Duet® washer (Compared to a conventional top load laundry pair, electric models only)
- Always tell how long your clothes will be drying — You can see how much time is left in the cycle with an estimated time remaining display that provides the estimated cycle time remaining, counting down until it is finished
- Prevent wrinkles — The Wrinkle Shield™ Plus option periodically tumbles clothes for up to 90 minutes after the cycle
- Dry delicate fabrics — Wash and dry at home what you might normally dry clean with the Delicate cycle. This low-temperature cycle dries delicate fabrics like silk or satin