KitchenAid 6.7 cu. ft. Double-oven Electric Range
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
If you've always wanted more flexibility in the kitchen but never had the space for a built-in double oven, this double oven range is a great solution. Prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures. Two ovens allow you to bake a pie in the quick-heating upper oven, roast a turkey in the spacious lower oven, or both at the same time.
- Prepare multiple dishes simultaneously, even at different temperatures, with this double oven range
- The slow cook function allows you to take a complete dish straight from the oven to the table
- 4.2 cu. ft. lower and 2.5 cu. ft. upper ovens provide a total of 6.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Stylish, easy-to-clean console - The glass tap touch console creates a sleek look that seamlessly integrates the controls, making the surface exceptionally easy to clean
- The Even-Heat™ true convection system circulates heated air throughout the lower oven for consistent heating and even baking on both racks. An innovative bow-tie-shaped baffle design moves heated air in a figure-8 pattern around the cavity for even coverage on every rack. And you get up to 30% faster roasting (compared to a conventional oven)
- EasyConvect™ conversion system removes guesswork by converting cook times and temperatures to their convection equivalents
- With the SatinGlide™ roll-out extension rack, featuring an easy-grip handle, the bottom rack moves on ball-bearing rollers to extend farther out of the oven
- Industry's most powerful element available - The element provides up to 3,200W of power, making it excellent for rapid boiling or searing
Specifications & Dimensions