Whirlpool Gold 6.7 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The 6.7 cu. ft. double oven electric range has the most oven space of any freestanding range available, while the upper oven uses 39 percent less energy. This range also helps you cook with accuracy: The AccuBake® temperature management system uses a sensor to monitor oven temperature to deliver consistent results, while the TimeSavor™ Plus true convection cooking system uses a fan to distribute heated air more evenly. And when the cooking is done, the Precise Clean™ system tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right self-cleaning cycle time. This range might be as efficientas you are.
- This range includes a hidden bake element, SteamClean and self-clean options, and a Schott Ceran® ceramic glass cooktop
- With 6.7 cu. ft. combined capacity, this range has the most oven space available on any freestanding range (among leading brands, based on combined capacity of both ovens)
- Save time and money with SteamClean, which the floor of either oven with just 1-1/4 cups of water, no harsh chemicals or cleansers needed. SteamClean uses 96% less energy than a traditional self-clean cycle (based on cycle time comparison of moderately soiled ovens)
- This Resource Saver™ range is the most energy efficient range ever with an upper oven that uses 39% less energy (cooking in the upper oven compared to a full-size 5.3 cu. ft. oven)
- Similar to the sleep mode of a computer, the Energy Save Mode uses 62% less energy over a 24-hour period (compared to not being activated). It turns off the display and oven lights after 5 minutes of inactivity
- With the TimeSavor™ Plus true convection system, the fan joins with a third heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently
- The 9/12 in. and 6/9 in. dual elements provide a space saving advantage, and the warm zone adds even more flexibility
Specifications & Dimensions