Whirlpool Gold 6.7 cu. ft. Double-Oven Electric Range - White
Buyer ProtectionManufacturer's Warranty
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
The Whirlpool Gold GGE388LXQ double-oven electric range , with 6.7 cubic feet of combined capacity, has the most oven space available on any freestanding range (among leading brands, based on combined capacity of both ovens). The upper oven is 2.5 cu. ft., and the lower is 4.2 cu. ft. The range is equipped with Whirlpool's 6th Sense™ Technology, which monitors the oven's functions and helps manage all components of the oven from cleaning to cooking The cooktop on the freestanding 30-in. white Whirlpool Gold GGE388LX double-oven range is equipped with a 6-in./9-in. dual element, so you can adjust the heated area to the pan size. And the warm zone element also provides added flexibility to keep foods warm.
- The Whirlpool Gold GGE388LXQ double-oven electric range has two ovens with a combined capacity of 6.7 cu. ft: a 2.5 cu. ft. upper oven and 4.2 cu. ft. lower oven
- AccuBake® temperature management system uses a sensor to monitor oven temperature to deliver consistent results, even on multiple racks
- Precise Clean™ self-cleaning system, enabled by 6th Sense™ Technology, tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time
- Similar to the sleep mode on a computer, the Energy Save Mode uses 62% less energy over a 24-hour period (compared to not being activated). It turns off the display and oven lights after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Eco-friendly Schott Ceran® cooktop withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years to come
- Whirlpool 6th Sense™ Technology monitors the oven's functions to help mange all components of the oven from cleaning to cooking
Specifications & Dimensions