KitchenAid 6.2 cu. ft. Induction Range w/ Even-Heat™ Technology, Stainless Steel
1 year parts and labor
ITEM IS SOLD OUT!
This KitchenAid® 30 in. freestanding induction range KIRS608 features convection cooking. It delivers the most even baking across all racks versus highest MSRP models of leading brand 30 in. electric and gas single-cavity freestanding ranges, based on browning performance. With the innovative Even-Heat™ Technology, exclusive to KitchenAid®, you’ll get an oven free of cold spots and a cooktop that delivers a consistent heat level. Experience the precision and speed of induction cooking with the induction cooktop. And, you can self-clean your oven in under an hour without odors or really high temperatures with the AquaLift™ Self-Clean Technology.
- Consistent heating for the oven and cooktop - Even-Heat™ Technology evenly disperses heat inside the oven and on the cooktop
- Precise heating - Efficient induction cooking technology provides precise, responsive heating and cooking similar to a gas cooktop
- Quick and easy self-cleaning - AquaLift™ Self-Clean Technology cleans your oven in under an hour without odors and at a temperature below 250 deg. F with an innovative oven coating that uses low heat and water to release baked-on spills
- Slow cook with your oven - A slow cook function adds versatility to your warming drawer without taking up valuable counter space
- Convection cooking made easy - EasyConvect™ Conversion System takes the guesswork out of convection cooking by automatically adjusting the temperatures to their convection equivalents
- Easy-to-use controls - Touch-activated electronic controls use intuitive technology and enhance the clean styling of the ceramic glass
- Easily position and place food in the oven - SatinGlide™ Roll-Out Extension Rack allows easy loading and confidence when cooking large or heavy dishes
- Clearly see every rack - ClearVue™ Large Viewing Window allows you to clearly see every rack from edge to edge without opening the oven door